Spherical silica powder for cosmetics
If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
Compared with ordinary angular silica powder, spherical silica powder has higher fluidity and a larger specific surface area so that it can be used in lipstick, powder, foundation cream, and other cosmetics. Its characteristics are:
1. In powdery products such as powder cake, it can improve fluidity and storage stability to prevent caking;
2. The smaller sized average particle size determines its excellent level of smoothness and fluidity;
3. The larger particular surface area makes it have better adsorption properties and can absorb sweat, spices, and nutrients, making cosmetic formulas more economical;
4. The spherical shape of the powder has a good affinity and touch to the skin.
In addition, spherical silica powder is easy to mix with other components of cosmetics, is non-toxic, tasteless, and is white. What is especially valuable is that it has a solid ability to reflect ultraviolet rays and good stability. It does not decompose or discolor after being irradiated by ultraviolet rays and does not interact with other components. It reacts with other elements in the formula and is a good choice for sunscreen cosmetic ingredients.
Characteristics of spherical silica powder for cosmetics:
1. Generally, the silicon content is required to reach 99.9%;
2. The particle size is controllable from 0.2-2μm;
3. The sphericity rate is above 95%;
4. Low radiation (uranium content <0.5ppb)
Spherical Silica Powder Supplier
Synthetic Chemical Technology Co. Ltd., is an established global chemical material manufacturer and supplier with over 12 years' experience in the production of high-quality nanomaterials.
We provide Lithium Battery Anode Material, nickel-based superalloy powders such as Inconel 718, Inconel 625, CoCrMo, CoCrW and other cobalt alloy powders, Ti6Al4V and other titanium alloy powders, AlSi10Mg, AlSi7Mg and other aluminium alloy powders, SS316L, H13, 18Ni300 and other ferroalloy powders, stainless steel powder, CuSn10, etc. 3D printing powder. Contact us via message or select the desired items to send us an inquiry.(firstname.lastname@example.org)