It’s important to know how to care for your UGG® Australia footwear in order to keep your feet looking clean and crisp this winter.Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use the UGG® Australia Sheepskin Care Kit to its fullest abilities.
1. Wet a sponge with cold water and lightly dampen the entire boot evenly to ensure equal drying and avoid visible water lines.
2. For best results, dilute the solvent with ½ water and ½ cleaner.
3. Apply a dime-sized amount of the diluted cleaner to the wet sponge and gently scrub your boot. Do not apply the cleaner directly to the sheepskin.
4. When finished, scrub your boot with another dry, clean sponge to remove excess residue.
5. Pro tip: Stuff your boots with paper towels to speed up the drying process and help maintain their shape.
6. Tuck the boots away somewhere in your house, out of direct sunlight, for 24 hours.
7. After drying, use the suede brush to lightly brush the upper in one steady direction.
Finish with the UGG® Australia Sheepskin Freshener:
Spritz twice inside each boot to eliminate odor caused by bacteria and keep boots fresh.
Tuck the boots away somewhere in your house, out of direct sunlight, for 24 hours.
NOTE: All UGG® Australia boots are hand-wash only.Never put your boots in the washing machine or take them to the dry cleaner. With proper care and cleaning, your footwear will last longer, but, like any fine garment, sheepskin is delicate and not all stains can be prevented or removed.