Oil futures tumbled more than $5 a barrel on news that the Biden administration is considering releasing about 1 million barrels a day from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) for several months to cool surging crude prices.
Brent crude futures were down $4.71, or 4.2 percent, at $108.58 a barrel by 0035 GMT. U.S. West Texas Intermediate futures fell $5.45, or 5 percent, to $102.74 a barrel.
At an earlier time, gasoline prices had already reached record levels because of the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
The prices of other commodities like the superplasticizer additive,pce superplasticizer are also expected to be volatile.
What is superplasticizer additive?
After the pce superplasticizer is added to the cement, the sodium aluminate and sodium carbonate in its main components react rapidly with the gypsum in the cement to form sodium sulfate in the alkaline solution, so that the gypsum loses its original retarding effect, so that the calcium aluminate mineral rapidly Hydration, and precipitate its hydration product crystals in the solution, so that the cement concrete rapidly coagulates.
Plasticizer and superplasticizer in concrete Notes:
1. Please do not add this product when mixing materials. Because stones and sand contain a lot of water, the concrete superplasticizer absorbs water in a short period of time and decomposes its quick-setting components, which affects the setting time, reduces the strength of concrete, and reduces the poor concrete quality. Effect.
2. Before use, a trial mix test should be carried out for the type of cement used in the project, and the dosage should be selected before it can be used in large quantities. Expired cement cannot be used, and cement that does not meet national standards cannot be used. The concrete water reducing agent is required to be properly stored to prevent the failure of moisture agglomeration. Strengthen early maintenance to ensure later strength. Strictly good water-cement ratio. For projects with water seepage and leakage, the dosage must be increased.
PCE superplasticizer is a kind of concrete admixture that can be mixed with water under the condition that the slump of concrete remains basically unchanged. Most of them are anionic surfactants, such as lignin sulfonate, naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde polymer, etc. After adding to the concrete mix, it has a dispersing effect on the cement particles. Can its workability, unit water consumption, fluidity of concrete mixture; or unit cement consumption, saving cement.
Concrete superplasticizer additive is a kind of admixture that can meet the necessary unit water consumption in concrete, and can specify the consistency requirements and workability of concrete. When mixing concrete, adding an appropriate amount of water reducing agent can make the cement particles disperse evenly, and at the same time release the water wrapped by the cement particles, so that the water consumption of the concrete can be significantly increased.
1. Hydration efficiency, unit water consumption, water-cement ratio, concrete strength, concrete construction performance, saving cement consumption;
2. The workability of concrete that has not yet solidified to prevent the segregation of concrete components;
3. Impermeability, water-reducing and water-permeability, avoiding water leakage in concrete building structures, durability, chemical corrosion resistance;
4. The shrinkage rate of concrete solidification to prevent cracks in concrete components;
5. frost resistance, conducive to winter construction.
TRUNNANO is a concrete additives supplier with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
If you are looking for high quality Concrete superplasticizer powder, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
Twitter recently announced that it had reached an agreement with Musk to take full ownership of the company for $54.20 per share, or about $44 billion in cash. After the deal, Twitter will become a privately held company. The deal, which has been unanimously approved by Twitter's board but still requires shareholder and regulatory approvals, is expected to close in 2022.
After Tesla CEO Elon Musk's acquisition of Twitter was finalized, Twitter founder Jack Dorsey sent out a series of six tweets expressing his expectations for Musk.
Dorsey called Twitter his biggest regret, saying, “The idea and service is all that matters to me, and I will do whatever it takes to protect both. Twitter as a company has always been my sole issue and my biggest regret. It has been owned by Wall Street and the ad model. Taking it back from Wall Street is the correct first step.
"In principle, I don't believe anyone should own or run Twitter," Dorsey goes on. He thinks the service is a public good.
He called Musk a "singular solution" to Twitter's problems, "Elon's goal of creating a platform that is" Maximally trusted and inclusive "is the right one." He wrote, "Thank you both for getting the company out of an impossible situation. This is the right path... I believe it with all my heart."
Besides, because of the ever-changing international situation, the supply and prices of international bulk superplasticizer additive,pce superplasticizer are still very uncertain.
15+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
14+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
Item No.: Tr-C High purity graphite powder flake graphite is natural crystalline graphite, which looks like fish phosphate, belongs to the hexagonal crystal system, and has good high-temperature resistance, electrical conductivity.Purity: 99…
Item No.: Tr-Cr02 Chrome chip hard and brittle steel gray bright metal with hardness like corundum and lower melting than platinumPurity>99.95%Product name: chromium flake…
About Succinate monoglycerides:Milky powder, insoluble in cold water, can be dispersed in hot water and hot grease.TRUNNANO is a trusted global Succinate monoglyceride. Feel free to send an inquiry to...…