Koalas were declared endangered in eastern Australia on Friday, with more and more koalas dying from disease, habitat loss, and other threats. Earlier, the koala was considered a vulnerable species, and the Commonwealth Department of the Environment changed its protection level to endangered on the east coast of Queensland, New South Wales, and the Australian Capital Territory. Many koalas in Australia are infected with chlamydia. The disease can cause blindness, infection, and infertility. Last year, the Australian Koala Foundation said Australia had lost about 30 percent of its koala population in the past three years. Without immediate action, the species could become extinct by 2050.
Unlike koalas, which are on the brink of extinction, the market demand for concrete foaming agent will grow substantially.
Concrete additive is a chemical substance added in the process of mixing concrete, accounting for less than 5% of the quality of cement, which can significantly improve the performance of concrete. Concrete additive is characterized by many varieties and a small amount of additives, which has a great influence on the performance of concrete. Concrete additives have become an important component of concrete.
Classification of Concrete Additives:
1. Early strength agent:
A. soluble inorganic salts: chloride, carbonate, nitrate, thiosulfate, silicate, aluminate, alkaline hydroxide, etc.
B. soluble organic matter: triethanolamine, calcium formate, calcium acetate, calcium propionate and calcium butyrate, urea, oxalic acid, amine and formaldehyde condensate.
2. Accelerator: iron salt, fluoride, aluminum chloride, sodium aluminate, potassium carbonate.
3. Air entraining agents: Wood resin salts, synthetic detergents, lignosulfonates, protein salts, fatty acids and resin acids and their salts.
4. Water reducers and coagulants: lignosulfonates and their modifiers or derivatives, hydroxy carboxylic acids and their salts or their modifications and derivatives, inorganic salts (zinc salts, borates, phosphates, chlorides), ammonium salts and their derivatives, carbohydrates and polysaccharides or sugar acids, water-soluble polymers (cellulose ethers, melamine derivatives, naphthalene derivatives, polysiloxanes and sulfonated hydrocarbons).
5. Superplasticizer: naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde condensate, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon sulfonate formaldehyde condensation, melamine sulfonate formaldehyde condensation polymer, p-aminobenzenesulfonate formaldehyde condensation polymer, sulfonated ketone aldehyde condensation polymer, polyacrylate and its graft copolymer, etc.
6. Retarders: polymers containing carboxyl, phosphonic and sulfonic groups, and organic retarders such as hydroxycarboxylic acid (salt) and organic phosphonic acid (salt).
7. Aerating agents: hydrogen peroxide, metal aluminum powder, some activated carbon adsorbing air.
8. Expansion agent: fine iron powder or granular iron powder and oxidation accelerator, lime system, sulphoaluminate system.
9. Binder: synthetic latex, natural rubber latex.
10. Pumping agents: viscosity of synthetic or natural water-soluble polymer additives, organic flocculants, inorganic materials with high specific surface (bentonite, silica, asbestos powder, asbestos staple fiber, etc.), cement admixtures (fly ash, hydraulic lime, stone powder, etc.).
11. Flocculant: polymer electrolyte.
12. Colorants: grey to black (iron oxide black, mineral black, carbon black, group cyan, phthalein blue), light red to dark red (iron oxide red), brown (iron oxide brown, manganese-rich brown soil, burning cinnamon soil), green (chromium oxide green, phthalein), white (titanium dioxide), etc.
13. Fungicides and pesticides: polyhalides, dieldrin emulsions and copper compounds.
14. Moistureproof agents: soap, butyl stearic acid, some petroleum products.
15. Impervious agent: water reducer, calcium chloride.
16. Alkali aggregate reaction inhibitors: lithium salt, barium salt, some air entraining agents, water reducer, retarder, pozzolanic.
17. Rust inhibitors: sodium nitrite, sodium benzoate, calcium lignosulfonate, phosphate, sodium fluorosilicate, sodium fluoroaluminate.
18. Grouting admixture: retarder, gel, gel starch and methylcellulose, bentonite, thickener, early strength agent, aerator.
Concrete Additives Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable concrete additives supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality concrete additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Important discoveries have been made in the study of anticancer drugs inhibiting the growth of gastric cancer cells in my country. According to "Science and Technology Daily", a research report provided by Ai Jun and others from the Fourth Hospital of Hebei Medical University showed that seven anticancer drugs including cisplatin had obvious inhibitory effects on gastric cancer cells (BGC-823) in vitro. However, there are certain differences, and it is ideal to use a medium concentration for 48 hours.
15+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
14+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
About Metal Alloy High Purity Tungsten Crucibles:Chemical composition:…
About Metal Alloy Vacuum Coating Tungsten Melting Pot Tungsten Crucibles:Chemical composition:…