Terms and Conditions
NOT SURE ABOUT YOUR SIZE?
To get an accurate fit you can use a regular measuring tape to measure you size in inches.
- • Bust/Chest: Wrap the tape around the fullest part of your bust, then drop your arms to your sides to measure.
- • Waist: Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape comfortably loose.
- • Hips: Stand with your heels together, and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- • Inseam: Measure along the inside of the leg just below the crotch to one inch below the ankle.
- • Foot: Make sure you are standing and wearing the socks or stockings you will wear with the shoes you want to purchase.
After measuring please convert the measurements using the charts bellow.
Sizes vary greatly between designers. If you are familiar with a designer, please order the size you normally do. If not, please match your measurements to the size charts below.
Because the foot is three-dimensional, any two-dimensional measuring tool, can only approximate your true shoe size. Please also keep in mind the manufacturers use different lasts to construct their shoes, and sizing may vary accordingly.
NOTE: ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE LISTED WITH US SIZES. THE CHARTS ARE BASED ON STANDARD GENERAL SIZES. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY DEFFER FROM THESE CHARTS.