- Home /
Thank you for your interest in a career at Designer Studio!
Designer Studio is a young yet fast growing chain of fashion stores. We are continually looking for the best talent to join our team. Whether you are looking for a career at our brick-and-mortar stores in San Diego, CA or would like to be a part or our E-Commerce Division , we are committed to providing a friendly place to grow and to be your best.
Graphic Designer / Marketing Associate
Location: San Diego, CA
Employment Type: 28-32 hours per week
The Graphic Designer / Marketing Associate position designs graphics and assists with social media efforts, e-mail marketing, website design, web applications, print media, advertisements, marketing and promotional campaigns and presentations.
* Work with Marketing Manager on design and creation of all media.
* Monitor and update information on Social Media site.
* Design graphics, layouts for marketing promotions.
* Design and set up regular e-mail marketing campaigns.
* Analyze marketing efforts results and provide improvement suggestions.
* Assist with and manage web site and web applications.
* Create print media, newsletters and advertisements.
* Assist in all marketing, promotional campaigns and provide creative input.
* Implement “new” ideas and suggestions.
* Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
* Attention to detail, goal oriented, and possess the ability to meet deadlines is critical.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
* 3 years of experience with web design.
* 1 year of experience with web development and user experience.
* 1-2 years of digital marketing experience using social networking tools (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc.).
* Formal education in Graphic Arts courses preferred.
* Experience in all MS Office software, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, HTML.
* Experience with Google Analytics, MailChimp and affiliate marketing preferred.
* Graphic design/copy for web/client based applications.
* Project management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
* Photo manipulation with working knowledge of digital photography.
* Must be able to speak, read and write the English language.
We offer competitive salay, 401K and merchandise discounts.
Email your cover letter, resume,s amples of your work and you salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job.
Female & Male Models
Location: San Diego, CA
Employment Type: Part-time
Payment: Based on experience
Female and male models needed for commercial/product photo shoots. Test shoot required prior hiring.
* Modeling experience is a must.
* Minimum height 5.7 ft.
Email a full body shot along with your measurements to email@example.com. Please note, application without measurements will not be considered.
* Weight (lb)
* Height (ft)
* Measurements:bust, waist, hips (in)
* Dress size
* Jeans size: waist, inseam
* Shirt size
* Shoe size (USA)